Enrolling at Jade College is easy! Prospective students can enroll in person at the school or online. Though before students enroll, all applicants must fulfill the following Admission Requirements:
1. Applicants must have completed the 12th grade, or received a High School Diploma and higher, or its equivalent.
2. Students who do not have proof of completion of the 12th grade or a High School Diploma and higher must sign a certification sheet, and take and pass an admissions test as mandated by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Vocational Education.
3. High school graduates or GED holders unable to provide an actual copy of their High School Diploma or its equivalent are required to take and pass the school’s admissions test. Students who fail the admissions test may retake the test after one or two weeks.
4. The Wonderlic Scholastic Exam Form IV is used for admissions testing. A passing score for the Manicurist Section is 13. A passing score for the Cosmetology, Skin Care, Barber, and Instructor Training is 15.
5. Regular students are required to be above the age of compulsory education, which is 16 years old. Applicants enrolling in the Cosmetology Instructor course must provide a copy of a High School Diploma or the equivalent, such as the GED.
6. While you may qualify, enroll and successfully complete Jade College programs, you will not be able to take the State Board without a valid social security number. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Jade College.
All set and ready to start an exciting program at Jade College? enroll now.
After reviewing our Programs and How to Enroll, you have the option to Enroll online or in person at Jade Beauty and Barber College at 1045 E. Capitol Expressway, San Jose CA, 95121.Remember that in order to take the State Board you are required to have a valid Social Security number. Before enrolling online, contact Jade College with any questions that may not have been answered by this website.